So how does one find the best DUI auto insurance? Even one step additionally; is it even possible to find cheap DUI car insurance premiums? If you have been unfortunate enough to be convicted of DUI or simply Driving Under the Influence of alcohol or drugs, then you are considered a very high risk driver. No matter where you live, being a high risk driver suggests that your car insurance costs will be higher than average and many insurers never will even want to insure you. However , there is still intend of finding insurance and you can even find cheap DUI automobile insurance rates, especially compared to the high risk assigned pool rates that a great many states offer.
Before you give any consideration to the sent to pool for high risk drivers that your state may have, do not forget that the rates will be extraordinarily high. You must check out the offerings of personal insurers if you want to save money. There are some companies on the market that specialise in insuring high risk drivers. The best way to check out what is being offered is to get a variety of quotes from an online quote tool.
Using a online quote tool is fast and painless way to have all the quotes you need on DUI auto insurance rates. Just input your information once and are rewarded with a wide variety of insurance quotes from insurers serving your area, including those who specialize in riskly drivers. The more quotes you have to compare, the better your chances of choosing a good deal on your insurance needs.
So let’s face them, you are not going to get the good driver discount if you have drunk driving under your belt; however , you can still be eligible for many other discounts, so be sure to ask agents about them. Common discounts offered by auto insurance companies include:
- 1 . Discounts for most of drivers over a certain age.
- 2 . Being a member of several organizations, alumni, groups, or credit unions.
- 3. Owning certain safety features on your car, like air bags, anti-lock brakes, passive restraint seatbelts and anti-theft devices.
- five. Good student discounts.
- 5. Putting low mileage onto your car annually.
- 6. Economy car discount.
- 7. A number of lines discount (using the same insurance company for both your automatic and homeowners insurance).